We would all love some help cleaning in our homes from time to time and some may need a cleaner to come on a regular basis. No matter what your cleaning needs may be it is important to choose the right company for you.
A question that many people may ask themselves is. How do I select a house cleaning company? The decision is not always an easy one especially since there are many factors to consider.
- The first thing to consider is, are they licensed, bonded, & insured? This is important for many different reasons but especially for the protection of your family, home, and belongings.
- The second thing to consider is, have the employee’s cleared a criminal background check and been drug screened? After all, they will be in your home.
- The third thing to consider is checking their list of references. We all know how important this can be and the feedback that you receive can confirm or change your decision.
- The final thing to do after checking the references is to conduct interviews to make your selection.
It is a standard practice to clean each room from top to bottom including things such as cleaning light fixtures down to the baseboards and door thresholds. However each customer is able to customize a program that will fit their needs.
Take a little bit of stress out of your life today and consider a little bit of help the right way.
About Busy Bee Cleaning:
1. Licensed, bonded and insured.
2. Combined experience is over 20 years.
3. List of references available on request.
4. Professional employee’s guaranteed to be on time.
5. All employee’s have had background checks which includes local & national criminal check, federal & civil check, sex offender check, warrants check, DMV report, address, & social security number verification.
6. All employee’s are required to submit to random drug screening as required.
7. Locally owned and operated.